Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rocket Rage.....................




I bought this rocket for the kids the other day- let's just say it was so stinckin' hard for me to figure out how to put it together that I felt like a complete loser in front of my children. I am an engineer's daughter after all! I guess his smarts in that area skipped a generation! The kids hide out in this rocket for hours playing "Infinity And Beyond!!!" I just love buying a gift for the kids that really is a gift for me- what a selfish mommy.......

4 comments:

Jen-ben said...

Love the rocket! Kids love small spaces like that don't they!
Glad your man is back!

wendy said...

My boys would love a rocket like that! Where did you get it?

Bethany said...

WHOA! where did you get that rocket? i like it.

Amber said...

Rocket is at Target!