Monday, February 4, 2008

back from the dead...................

I am so glad Chad and I finally bought a King size bed last year- We always said we loved to cuddle and would never get one- after kids come along sleep becomes so much more imortant so we could easily justify the purchase. The past few days we have all been sick with the flu. we have lived as a family in that bed. I got the flu in my muscles and I have felt almost paralized. Chad even had to get me out of the tub the other night- Humiliating! I think next year we might just get those flu shots after all. So when we all went to the doctor on Thursday they told me that the flu is passed through the air like when we cough- me being the complete germaphobe has gone through two cans of Lysol washed all of the sheets 4 times and I keep opening up all of the windows to air the house out- Chad thinks I have completely lost my mind. On Saturday I had to go to the Stake baptisms- my dear Presidency has been so good to cover me the past few months so I knew I would just have to muster up the strength and do it- I am glad I did- Livia came with me so I would not have to leave two kids for Chad to deal with- and she was just full of questions. It was really fun to experience that with her- she is growing up way too fast. Kind of a random entry I know but this is my journal and these are some things I want to remember................. We are all feeling better thank goodness because we leave tomorrow for Saltlake for the Hunting expo to promote an sell Chad's new hunting movie! Too exciting.

3 comments:

Andra said...

Those flu germs are probably imbedded in your kingsize mattress... you better buy a new one!!
Andra

Kristi said...

Amber - I stumbled across your blog the other day and loved reading it (lots of time on the couch nursing a new baby). I have always admired you and am grateful for your amazing example!
Also - Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! - Kristi

sara said...

Hope Utah was a blast!
I am dying laughing at that first comment!!