Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So much fun.............



Oh how important it is to get away from your kids!!!!!!! We had a divine time in Salt Lake. I shopped until I dropped and Chad talked until he was exausted about bulls and bucks! it really was a fun time. I especially loved doing a session at the Temple and Seeing the Conference Center in real life. We ate good food and hung out with great friends. I really missed my kids! it was great to come home to my sweet life after taking a breather. Thank you to Tess, Brian, Darwin, Andrea and Jill for helping with the kiddos and Thank you Shepherd family for watching our Stinky Crab!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! I loved the trip. Have worn my Ecco shoes twice this week and even went to the 5:30AM Temple session on Tuesday. I am turning over a new leaf. ...and I have only cried once this week. I am on a roll. :)

Jen-ben said...

wow, I could not handle bucks and horns...and anything hunting really. well done!

Andra said...

Tate cracks me up. He was a hoot this weekend!!
Andra
PS-Who is the "SEXY" guy in the background of your pic?? You are cuddling up to the wrong one!!! JK!!

Tiff Hunt said...

I am so glad you came. It was a lot of fun talking with you! I am glad Nicole has such great friends that love me too! You are awesome! Thanks for everything! Come again anytime!!

Bevan said...

Hey Amber! SLC is actually a fun place to hang out. I got stuck at that airport for 4 hours, so I called my sister and we hung out at the Gateway around New Year's. I had forgotten how a dry cold felt.

Anyway, I saw Damon and Ann's blog and I saw all these other Farmington people that links to their blog (we don't link anybody on our blog because we can't figure out how to do it) and I was like, wow! VH1 special where are they now?

Anyway, Amanda and I live in Greensboro and we have 2 boys, Liam (4.5) and Asher (2). Amanda is due to have a another boy this June. We are running out of boy names.