Thursday, February 21, 2008

Coming soon!

I am currently working on a new BLog that I will be opening up for visitors very soon. You will soon notice that any craft ideas/cleaning and organizing ideas will be dissapearing from this blog. The reason for this is I really want to keep this blog as a Family Record. My new blog will be simple but full of fun, inspiring ideas to hopefully motivate you. I will be putting tutorials of fun (easy) projects. It will mostly be my personal blog about what makes me happy. Since I am a horrible phone talker it will be a way for my friends to stay up on what I am doing. Keep a look out for Unnecessary Necessities!

3 comments:

Meshan said...

I am sooo excited for your new Blog! You always have the best crafts. I can't wait to see what your cleaning and organizing tips are too- I need it! :)

Unknown said...

That's a great idea! If you decide to keep it private, I'd love to get an invite...

Rachel Clare said...

I tried to click on it and it says it's a private blog- Would you add me to your list? rhientucker@gmail.com