Thursday, January 17, 2008

from day to day.................................

Honestly nothing super over the top interesting has happened lately which is why I have not been posting. Chad is doing great with being a real estate agent and we love our new lifestyle! It is just great having a husband around to help with the daily grind of rearing children. We take turns doing breakfast with the kids in the morning and today Chad took the kiddos to see a movie. His old job took him away from us so much- I always felt like he was missing out on the children and their funny personalities. I also enjoy being able to go to my primary meetings and grocery shopping without having to take the kids with me. It is like we are a team helping each other out. Chad leaves for Mexico tomorrow for a hunt with his brothers so I am sure that some exciting posts are on the way (everything happens when Chad is gone- "Murphy's Law")

No comments: