Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sebastian You STINK!




So we finally got a pet for the kids. Chad and I are not animal lovers (with the exception of the ones hanging on our walls) so every time our children ask for a pet we quickly distract them with candy or a silly song. Livia has been so adamant on wanting a pet of her own that my mom suggested we get a hermit crab. Chad and I bought it on our last date night and surprised the kiddos when we got home. They are in love with this stinky crab that Livia has named Sebastian like the crab in The Little Mermaid. They love to wait for him to come out of his shell- which he rarely does. It really is the perfect pet- with the exception of its stench...............

4 comments:

wendy said...

We are also not animal lovers except for the ones on our walls. The lady across the street has told us that we could just borrow her dog for a couple of days if we wanted to try out the whole pet owner thing.

Bethany said...

I totally agree, those things stink!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber,
I came across your blog off of hmm...I can't remember what blog I was on. Anyway, your blog if fun I enjoy reading it. You came to our ward last week and did the Primary sharing time. And a great job you did I might add.
I was nice to find you blog.
Have a great day!

Tiff Hunt said...

Paul wants to get Ady a dog!!! I want to die. I don't like those crotch sniffing animals. So, i hope we don't get one anytime soon!! I so don't mind that we share blog stuff!! Remember, I steal ideas from your blog all the time!! So, from hence forth, we shall call it sharing!! You are so dang funny!