Friday, January 11, 2008

worst wife ever!!!!!


so I officially have made the worst wife ever list! I totally forgot that today was my sweet husbands birthday!! I can't believe it! we had a normal morning running errands and I even was being a brat because I wanted Chad to buy me a new coat (all on his birthday remember) we went to grab a bite to eat and I realized he seemed a little sad- Then it hit me- His birthday is today and I completely let it slip my mind. I did not have anything special planned!!!! Chad, I hope you forgive me (I am sure letting you go havelina hunting tomorrow with your buddies will help) and please remember how special you are to me! Chad is one of the most compassionate friends I have ever known. He is the best dad- and loves to be with his kids. I am so glad to have such a man of integrity as my husband- happy 31st birthday my sweet! I love you so much!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh No!! Well he sounds like he is a very understanding and loving husband who will not hold it against you. I can guarantee you won't forget next year!! :)

Tiff Hunt said...

The picture looks so sad!!! It was so fun getting to see you and playing games!! It was super fun, Except for the fact that you got beat up by the game. Chad seems super fun! I don't know him well, but he seems fun! Happy Birthday to him!!

Tia said...

Like I said Im sure your not the first to do this, TIm forgets that stuff all the time.

Tiff Hunt said...

Hey Amber, I am going to take my blog private, so give me your email so I can send you an invite.

Rachael said...

You just cashed out all your bonus points from his hunts - and not coming home from going shooting with Zach. That's pretty bad! :) Really, I'm just laughing and glad that you finally did something like that so I don't feel like I'm the only one who hasn't gotten life under control.

Anonymous said...

Amber, just tell him he didn't look or act any older...how were you to know...
everyday seems like the first day you were married....
You get to make it up. . . .
and probably some days next week when he is in Mexico....you'll think hmmmm I did that on purpose!and

Rachel Clare said...

Amber, this probably wont make you feel better, but I've totally done this before. The year I turned 20 I forgot my OWN birthday!!
I love checking your blog! Sure would love to see you and your kids sometime when you come to F-town.