Thursday, January 24, 2008

"I am just a kid..........."


Today I am a little under the weather with a cold that is just draining me. I have been making too many demands on Livia- "Liv, would you please go get a diaper- can you please take these and put them in the sink- would you mind running upstairs and getting mom's slippers?" Finally Livia looked at me with her adorable little face and said sweetly- "I am just a kid......" I guess I was stressing her out with all of my needs. Why can't I be Just a kid today?

2 comments:

a. rhoton said...

Livia, You are a super kid!! Take good care of mommy while daddy is gone. Amber. . . .everyone wants to be a kid sometimes!
Remember kids like treats...

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I can just see little Livie w/ her puppy dog eyes saying that. I know Max feels like that probably everyday, but in my mind I think he can do these couple things to help me....I help him all day everyday!:) Makes it seem a little better.