Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the shaggy boy do.....................




So many of my friends let their little boys grow long, shaggy hair and they just look so cute! They have little curly (but still manly) locks. I tried to be trendy and do the same with Tate but it just isn't my style I decided. Tate has the thickest black hair that grows straight out! his long hair was really beginning to bug me so Chad got out the clippers this weekend and gave him the Chad special! It just fits him so much better I've decided. I feel like the real Tater is back!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

In your last few blog entries i was thinking his hair was much longer than it had ever been. I like it short too. It suits him. I need to take the plunge with my kids and cut their hair off!

wendy said...

what! no magic powder? Magic(baby) powder is a must when cutting my boys hair. It is the only way I can get them to sit still.

Amber said...

I love the short hair!
Hope you all had a fun Halloween!