Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I am addicted!


I have a serious problem getting off of Nutella! I used to eat it when I was in Europe on fresh baked bread. I saw a jar of it at the store while buying peanut butter a couple of weeks ago and thought I would get some just for a stroll down memory lane- now I can be found with a spoon in the jar eating it without any bread close by.(Have I ever mentioned I have a really high sugar tolerance?) anyways it is grossing Chad out and setting a really bad example for my kids- I have to stop.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

totally believable

Bethany said...

before I read the post i was going to ask you if you ate it in europe. i remember they had single serving things of it, like BBQ sauce for chicken nuggets or something. YUM! I LOVE NUTELLA!! it will fatten you up.. eat lots (and some for me too)!!