Friday, October 12, 2007

103.5!!!!!


This morning I woke up with so much energy.I made the beds, took a shower, got breakfast together, got the clothes for the kids- (this was all before Chad even left the house!)- after we got ready for the day I loaded the kids in the car to accomplish my list of tasks I had made the night before. I was running all of my errands and the whole time having a battle with Livia. She was whining and throwing fits over every little thing. I lost my patience with her more than once and ended up throwing all of my parenting skills out the window! When we finally got home Livia was really quiet. I went to help her with her shoes and coat and then I realized that she was burning up! I took her temp and sure enough 102.6! I felt so bad when I realized my little bug was not feeling good at all. My guilt continued to grow as did her fever which reached a whopping 103.5 before it finally broke a little over an hour later. I was so mean to her today- we are talking getting down on a three year old level mean and here she was sick as a dog and probably irritated that her mom was ripping her all over tarnation. Anyways- Livia is doing much better now. I am spoiling her and making her some homemade chicken noodle soup!

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Oh Amber that is so sad! I've had plenty of those experiences too..I HATE fevers! Hope she is doing better.-audra

wendy said...

Don't feel bad...it happens to the best of us. Fevers just come at the most inopportune times.