Monday, October 22, 2007

Livia's Primary Program


I was so excited to watch Livia in her Primary program on Sunday. She spoke so clearly when she said her part of how she was thankful for her family. The only sad part was that she sat in the second row so whenever the kids stood up to sing she was lost completely- every once in a while she would strain to find us! (she is just so short!) The stake had six Primary programs yesterday and part of my calling is to visit each one. Our presidency split up so I was only in charge of three. It was a great Sunday being able to watch all of the children sing. I love my Calling!!!!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

She's so grown up. Her hair even looks like she's so grown up! And she's so beautiful!

Annell said...

Talk about good taste...Maya has that exact dress, but in blue! I can't believe how big Livia is getting!

sara said...

Our program is Sunday and Bodie is all ready with his part - Hopefully he won't scream it into the mic!
She looks SO cute!! :) Hello, the Rhoton jeans are strong!