Monday, October 8, 2007

4 kids ages 3 and under!









Since Saturday I have had two additions to our family! my sister in laws- Kellie and Tess- took their girls to Disneyland and I am watching their baby boys so they could actually enjoy their time in California. It has been surprisingly pretty easy so far. I am not saying I want to continue doing this for a week or something but i have to admit I am a pretty capable parent after all! It also helps that these little boys are really good kids. I will post some pics of our adventures and please know that if you don't hear from me until Wednesday this is why!

2 comments:

wendy said...

Livia looks like she is a little outnumbered!

sara said...

Luckily Chad has been there to help ease the shock of 4 kids! :) I know you can do it w/out breaking a sweat on your own though!! The chaos looks like FUN to me! :)