Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Our Halloween costumes!







The kids are all ready for their Halloween debut! Livia first wanted to be a forest fairy so I bought her this beautiful dress that looked like something Shirly Temple wore. (Maybe I bought it more for myself). Livia received this hand me down ASU cheerleader dress up from Nicole and lives in it! she loves to be a cheerleader and now insists that she wears it for Halloween. Tate is still at the age where I can decide his costume and luckily I picked one that he adores. He is the cutest cowboy there ever was!The first pic. is from last year's halloween when Livia was a cowgirl. I love this picture and I think I have already posted it on my blog in the past.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

At least you're dealing with 1 you bought & a hand-me-down; I couldn't resist buying Jace 2 and now I have to decide!

Bethany said...

I love the cheerleader! she looks great and Tate is a natural cowbody. The naked bum.... squinch!

M said...

Your blog is really interesting, but I have not gotten to look at all of it. Once I do, maybe I can keep up with the new entries.

Andra's Muzzer Pam

sara said...

Tate is the best little cowboy ever! and I love Livia's cheerleader poses!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

I think you should let Livia be all of them and come home in between trick-or-treating and have a costume change!!! I always liked making my kids be a theme together like candy bars or one year we were all pirates..it's fun but doesn't let them be themselves! Fortunately all my kids want to be ninja's this year..even Natalie!!! Sorry this was so long.

Andra said...

Livia better start working on those digs to be the best cheerleader ever!!!