Monday, May 17, 2010

{oh Livs!}

liv and rach
So my precious little daughter and I had some weekend bonding while hubcap and Taters went camping with the scouts. We shopped (Livia actually made it through me trying on like 50 pairs of jeans at the buckle!) We had yummy lunch and then came home and did some painting projects. My favorite part of the weekend was when Livy and I were watching her all time favorite Max and Ruby on Netflix. She and Tate have been fighting like crazy as of late and after observing how sweet AND patient Ruby is with her little brother I said, "Livia- why don't you treat Tate like Ruby treats her little brother Max?" Livia thought about this for a second and then looked at me quite seriously and said "probably because I am not a bunny." priceless! having kids is the best comic relief ever.............love you Livia.

No comments: