Monday, May 24, 2010

dream day......

Mama had herself a glorious day today. I promise I am not exaggerating any of this:

woke up @ 7:30- slept in a whole hour and it felt soooo good
Found Livia and Tate completely dressed down to their shoes
Livia made breakfast for Tate and herself AND packed her very own nutritious lunch.
Basically everything got done without any effort on my part!
dropped Livia off at school without any fighting in the car between kiddos
Went to the grocery store where my lovely friend Di surprised me by taking my son away for a play date!.......Yessssss!
Went home
Exercised
(stop reading if your name is Chad)
shopped online and bought some beeeeeeyouteefulll shoes!
Took a hot bubbly bath and read
plucked my eyebrows and painted my nails
ate a snickers ice cream bar I had hidden in the freezer in the garage
watched a wonderful independent film called Sweet Land while I did some ironing (I LOVE to iron- seriously)

I did accomplish some important things like buttoning up Girl's Camp stuff and making phone calls but all in all it was just one of those unexpected days of bliss! You just never know what your day will bring.

No comments: