Wednesday, May 12, 2010

magic of the La Plata.....

We went home this past weekend for Mother's Day. There is just something about visiting La Plata that makes me feel all better. I shut off my cell phone, read good magazines and let the land watch my kids! Chad helped my dad with the tree fort and they played with the newest attachment for the kabota (sp?) the girls loved watching Charlotte's Web in my parents new fifth wheel. We cooked hot dogs in the fire pit while the boys fished, the kids paddled in the boat and Ms. Molly and I lounged under the Cotton wood trees reading silly books. I don't know if it is because it reminds me of dating and being engaged to Chad but, every time we go to my parents place it reminds me of how much I simply love him..............






























2 comments:

Hi, I'm Lindy... said...

Great pictures!!!! We sure had fun and it was the best Mother's Day yet, depsite the migraine. Thanks for your help with dinner. Miss you guys so much and want you back soon!

Courtney said...

Sounds like a wonderful place! Hmmm (content sound) I would love to have a place where the land watched my kids and they could just run and explore all day.