Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A day well done:

Woke up to worse allergies today than yesterday. Miserable. I wondered how the day would unfold. Here is what we did today:

We stayed in jammies and ate cupcakes...........


We got out every toy we could find and didn't even pick them up when we were finished...........



We ignored the scary room upstairs filled with goodwill and my garage sale project (embarrassing but honest)




We got out the vacuum but never used it today- I just thought it would look like I was productive when hubcap would see it sitting there........



made hubcap get down all of the summer clothes but never went through them...maybe tomorrow I will tackle it.


We all took twenty baths or so today (only place I don't feel my allergies) We are a squeaky clean family!



Took naps and cuddled in the afternoon with Tate. He is just a scrumptious napping partner.



Read books until Dad came home. When the garage door went up I ran downstairs to pretend like I was busy making dinner. (I can't let him know while he is away working I am laying in bed on my computer now can I?)
Goals for tomorrow:
pretty much the same as today- try to accomplish something- ANYTHING!
I HATE ALLERGIES!!!!!








2 comments:

diane lott said...

I think you just documented your life in such a sweet way. Sounds like a fabulous day other than the allergies. Love you and your fam. I think you also inspired me to take more photos of the day to day stuff that I don't always think about. You also inspire me in about 101 more ways. Thanks for being you. Love, love, love Di

Hi, I'm Lindy... said...

What a great day!!! I've been enjoying this kind of day too. Just puttering along and being very happy about the small things I've accomplished. Love you!