Saturday, May 22, 2010

{deer farm}











I recently was able to go on a field trip to the deer farm with Livia's class. We had a grand time- let me tell you. The deer are quite aggressive at this place- especially if you have food- which we did- and I was in charge of holding the bucket for the kids- i felt a little assaulted by the time we were finished.............was not able to take many pictures of the deer due to the fact I was scared they would eat the camera. Livia was just thrilled to have me along. She was so proud of me I could tell and I kept reminding myself to soak it in because it won't be long before she will be embarrassed of my presence. I always forget how tiny she really is until I see her with her peers. She is just a little squirt like her mother.




No comments: