Saturday, May 22, 2010

{love is...}

Hubcap rubbing my back every night as I fall asleep

Livia writing little notes and stuffing them under all of our pillows to make us smile

Hubcap running to the store to buy me a candy bar because I don't have any sugar in the house in an attempt to quit eating so much of it. He does not even judge me- he just asks which kind I would like.

Tate telling me what a pretty mom he has even when I have a huge fever blister on my lip
Hubcap bathing the kids, doing scriptures, prayers and bedtime because I am sick in bed with a cold.

Watching Livia read to her brother

Seeing Hubcap and Tate play catch in the front yard

Livia wanting to be by my side ALL of the time.

The whole family giggling in my bed early in the morning before the day has begun.

Feeling blessed today............

No comments: