Saturday, August 30, 2008

A tutorial: how to spend $85 in a half hour!





pictures via Wendy Shepherd
Well that is a bit of an exaggeration but seriously fairs are so very expensive! We had a wonderful afternoon at the county fair yesterday. The animals were not even stinky yet because it was the first day of the fair and the cedar chips were as fresh as could be (the things I notice) The kids were in heaven with the yummy food, fun rides and of course all of the livestock. They even got to feed some birds and pet a rabbit. Some of my favorite parts of the day are when I was able to take a ride on the Ferris Wheel with Livia (It is so fun to watch her when she is soooo completely happy), when I was able to ride with Tate on a ride that almost made me puke, and my most favorite part of the day was when we bought the kids ice cream and I handed one to Blue and he turned around and gave it to Livy so she would be served first! What a little gentlemen. Fun times, Good friends!

I love this picture because Wendy wanted to take a pic of me and my kids and Blue felt strongly he need to be in the picture and back right on in! Love that kid!

1 comment:

wendy said...

Rides for the five kids: $40
Frozen yogurt for three kids: $12
memories in the making: priceless
We had a blast! Thanks for coming with us.