Saturday, August 30, 2008

no training wheels for this girl!



It is true- my little mini me has successfully transitioned to riding without training wheels. I wish I could take credit but the kid pretty much taught herself. For a few months now she has been begging Chad and I to take those things off and I kept putting it off because we ride our bikes every day and the thought of have a bike she couldn't ride for a while worried me. After a play date last week at Tia's, she was so motivated to learn because she saw Tia's little boy racing around without training wheels. I am not exaggerating when I say that as I was putting the tools away from taking training wheels off- my little girl got on her bike and took off! It was hilarious! i am stunned at this little girls coordination- she definitely takes after Chad in that area! She has been zooming around our neighborhood every day and is just quite please with her little self. Chad and I could not be prouder!

1 comment:

wendy said...

She is so cool! I love that she learned how to stop all by herself too!