Monday, August 11, 2008

poor dude!

Poor Little Taters is just not feeling well. He has these horrible high fevers (102.7) but not really any other symptoms except that he seems really uncomfortable. Last night he slept in our bed because I was so tired of getting up with him and again I was grateful to have a king size bed! Ms Livy went to New Mexico after my parents came for a visit and I will be picking her up towards the end of this week. My parents knew that I was on the brink of a melt down with Chad being gone so much and they came to my rescue! Thanks mom and dad. My plans for the next few days are to get some projects finished since I only have one kiddo. I dropped Chad of at the airport today and he will be gone all week to Oregon. I am really looking forward to finishing up some great crafts so make sure you check my craft blog!

2 comments:

Jen-ben said...

He's so flippin handsome! You make such cute babies...

The Hultman's said...

You've been tagged...See my blog for the rules...