Saturday, August 30, 2008

A day with Da Boys!



I was able to watch Wendy's kiddos while she and her husband went archery hunting. It was hilarious. To start the day off right I overslept and so poor Reid got himself ready for school and had to wake me up to take him! I never said I was a morning person...........After getting him to the bus stop the real fun began- the darling little ones paired up in friendships and played the day away! Wendy just has really good kids so there wasn't anything I could not handle. I told Chad I was ready to have three more kids after this day was over- he said our kids would not be as easy as the Shepherd boys and I would have to be committed if we attempted that! My favorite part of the day was when Blue ate all of his lunch because I convinced him that I got the recipe off of the Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtle website and that it was Leonardo's favorite sloppy joe! I just love lying to kids to get them to do what I want- it works with husbands too- kidding! kind of!

1 comment:

wendy said...

I can't thank you enough for watching my boys from before sunrise to after sundown. thanks so much!