Tuesday, August 5, 2008

attention to detail.................




Livia is such an amazing kid. She has so many talents at such a young age. I love how focused she can get on a task. She works so hard that her little tongue will stick out in concentration. This particular activity was so much fun for her. She spent most of the afternoon stitching around the pictures in the fabric. The best part about it is I could just sit and read my book while she was occupied- I only had to thread needles every now and then- it will be great when she can do that too! Is anyone else reading Breaking Dawn? I have a feeling Liv will be doing a lot of sewing during Tate's naptime for the next few days!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is such a great idea!!! I totally am going to have my girls try this one! I never would have thought to have them trace the picture on fabric!!! I wish I thought about this at the beginning of summer! I can't wait to go pick out fabric! Thanks

lauraleereber said...

It was so much fun catching up on your blog. I spent an hour looking at all the projects you have done this summer. So cute. I love love love your bed!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

she is just like you! What an amazing girl! If she's doing this now just wait til she's 20 she'll have her own show!

Bethany said...

what a great thing to keep a kid occupied! she looks so focused.