Tuesday, September 2, 2008

first day of school


This morning I awoke to a tap on the nose by a fresh breath little girl. She had gotten up early- made her bed- got dressed and even brushed her teeth before waking me up to make her some breakfast- I think I could really get used to this routine! Now if I can just teach her to get Tate dressed and the Dishwasher unloaded all before I have to get out of bed. Oh this little lady..................she is just a responsible little soul who has such a big heart. She loves school and socializing and feeling like a big kid. I just adore her insight and humor! I am so excited for her to be going three days a week this year because she needs to get on her own more. Her little brother has really been bugging her towards the end of the summer and I was at a loss of how to handle it! This seems to help because Tate does not take her for granted after being separated from her for a little while. I love these pictures of Livy because she was literally so excited she was vibrating all morning- she could not for the life of her stand still for a picture!

1 comment:

Holm Town News said...

Amber-Hello it's Amber Linderholm. How the heck are you? I can't believe how big your daughter is,
she is beautiful. It is great to see you and your family doing so well. I would love to play catch up some time!!
Amber