Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tate's first day of school......




Tate is such a social little bug. Poor Livia has to have me at her side for the beginning of anything (primary, school, birthday parties) where as Mr. Tate runs ahead of me yelling "bye mom- you can go -k-?" He was so excited to be a big boy and wear a backpack just like the big kids do. I am loving having them both in preschool right now because they each have their own little special thing going on. Man- couldn't you just eat him up? I love this little man.................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING Taters part.....I don't think I ever saw his hair so long. He is precious!....when are we ever going to see you guys again?

Anonymous said...

ok, and those pictures are ADORABLE...did you friend Wendy do them??? I need to get w/ her. Do you think she would do my kiddos?