Sunday, March 2, 2008

Why I have not been blogging................................

What happened to my sweet angel boy?!? Honestly, Chad and I are baffled at the transformation this little guy has had recently. There is never a dull moment- as I am posting this he is downstairs probably tearing apart the kitchen cupboards and getting into all of the knives! We love him so much but I must say, sometimes I don't know what I am doing when it comes to parenting. Some of the things he does lately puts me in a state of shock and I find myself watching him with my mouth open and completely dumbfounded as to how to discipline him. Just this morning I was working on his colors with him and everything I said he would reply "No! it is NOT yellow"- "No! it is NOT red" pretty much what ever we say to him he replies that it is NOT! I am sure Livia went through this but I just can not remember. It seems like I spend my days getting one mess cleaned up and when I go to find Tate there is another one just waiting for me. The hard part is that he really is just so cute- He immediately says he is "SO Sowey mama" and helps me pick things up- it is almost like he can not believe how naughty he is being either. I have an amazing memory of my childhood and I have to admit I remember doing things and not thinking them through- I am trying to be patient with him- I will say that I am asleep before I hit the pillow at night so he did help with my insomnia I was having!:) Oh the joys of parenting. So please be patient with me and not posting as often. I will have to be better at making time for the computer again.

No comments: