Monday, March 17, 2008

remember when.....................




I must be baby hungry if I can look back on these pictures and feel like I want to rewind time to be in that moment again. Don't I just look so lovely in these pics- Oh the joys of water weight! I love the first picture because I am sure anyone who has had a c-section actually can feel the pain I was having at that moment. These pictures are so funny to me because it was a time when I had the biggest reality check of how close my kids were. I remember Andrea and Darwin bringing Livy in to meet her brother and I almost felt like crying- how in the world was I going to manage it? We women are so tough- here I am almost 3 years later tougher than ever and I would have to say, I even think I am getting the hang of this parenting job if I still want to have a couple more!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

oh, you should see the picture of after I had Ben and Sam came to visit. he wasn't even walking! craziness, but we get through it and you are a great mom!
-bethany

Shelby said...

I know what you mean! When I had Mason, Madisyn did not seem all that young to me (she was almost 2) and she was a great helper even so young. When Mason was that age I thought there is no way I could have a baby right now with him! Boys are so different (in a great way) but my does he wear me out!

AudyCamp said...

ok that's so funny..before i even read this i saw the 2 kids on your lap & my csection scar hurt just looking at it.:)