Monday, March 10, 2008

Livia

I had this overwhelming realization today that Livia is growing up way too fast. I want her to just stay where she is- a happy and thoughtful 4 year old. I was thinking that my mom must be so sad that we are all grown it must seem like it was just a month or two ago that she had little girls running around her house. I still feel like I just became a mom for the first time- when I realize how fast this is all going it is just so bittersweet. I am so excited for the times ahead- playing sports, going to school, going on her first date- I want her to experience all of these things but part of me just wants to freeze time and keep her in my arms. Livia has the best giggle- she and I love to just lay in my bed and tell silly stories- those in particular are the moments I love best.

2 comments:

diane lott said...

my sister alway say "feeze time" your kids really are growing up, because tate is talking so much better than the last time i saw him. super cute kids, you should have lots, you are an amazing mom.

Anne said...

I feel the same way! Tiernan is growing so much--he's even growing out of his little boy body. Check out my blog: oohpie@blogspot.com
-Anne (Mrs. Aaron)