Monday, March 17, 2008

Our little Architect......................





Livia has many talents but I have to admit I was blown away the other night when I found her in Tate's room playing with her petshop toys. Livia has always been a child who plays well by herself for hours so it is quite common that she will hang out upstairs without a peep and I will have to go and see what she is up to. Sometimes she is making "potions" in the bathroom with lotions, soap and water in Dixie cups and sometimes she is cooking up a feast in her little kitchen. On this particular night she was creating what I consider to be one of the most amazing castles ever built by a four year old! (remember I am a little biased- I am sure other kids are just as gifted) Because she is my first and I have nothing to compare her to I have decided that she is an architectural genius. I mean seriously look at this castle! complete with furnishings, detailing and don't forget the lizard pond- are you kidding me? I am sure one of her cousins taught her how to do this- But Chad and I were quite impressed to say the least- Tate immediately walked right through it causing world war three with Livy- I guess he did not like her getting so much attention over it!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

holy cow! that is amazing! great job livia!
-bethany

Anne said...

Wow! Tiernan likes to line them up as roads for all the cars to drive around on. That is an amazing castle!