Monday, July 12, 2010

{robot birthday 4 tate}


We conquered the 5th birthday this year. I am in a bit of denial that my "baby" is now officially 5. He had a blast with all of his buddies today. My favorite moment was when he robot danced for his friends to his robot music. Morgan helped me with the totally stellar cake (notice the leaning robot- it was so supposed to do that- yeah right!) the kids built a bot out of screws and odds and ends we glued onto magnets ( it was like a mister potato head only better!) thank you to all of the ladies that stayed and helped me through the chaos. The party ended with a bang- the clouds rolled in and we had ourselves a full on monsoon on our hands. The kids ran and screamed in the rain and Tate told me tonight that he LOVED his party and wants to do it again next week.

3 comments:

iamwonderwoman said...

What a fun birthday! You are so creative!

wendy said...

how fun! it looks like you had a ton of kids there, go amber!

AudyCamp said...

What a fun idea! That is SO creative of you...the nuts & bolts, the squeeze-its!..cute.