Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a little hitch in our gitty up..............







Little bug Tate took a BIG digger at the neighbors' house yesterday. Scared us to death I tell you. He fell off of some exercise equipment in their garage and slapped his face on the concrete. The extra fun bonus is then he stopped breathing and passed out right in front of my sweet neighbor. My kids do this all of the time but she had never witnessed a collapsing child- I felt so bad for her. I ran down to find her a little shaken up and poor Tate a little out of sorts. Luckily Chad was on his way home for lunch so he checked him over and we decided it was nothing a little Tylenol and Wii couldn't fix. you can't tell by the pics but it is still a bit swollen and painful for him. He is back to his old self however and riding all around the neighborhood- one TOUGH kid no doubt about it!

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Lindy... said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

kisses for your Boo-boo! Miss you Tater!
Love,
Yellow House Grammy