Tuesday, July 6, 2010

{can't we all just get along?}


Summer has been interesting thus far. I always have so many ideas and plans in my head at night when I am going to sleep. All the fun things to do with the kids and fun projects to accomplish- then the morning comes and I am overwhelmed by children that bicker about- well just about anything and everything. Chad says that is just what siblings do....... maybe because they are so close in age. My sister was almost four years older than me so I don't ever remember this amount of contention. it is really beginning to cramp our style and I am finding that I am thrilled when an opportunity comes for them to be separated during the day. How sad is that? all of my special mother kid summer bonding time is being replaced by a frazzled mother who can't cope? I will just have to do better tomorrow. patience..............love............understanding..........

1 comment:

Melissa Bosen said...

I hear you, Amber, loud and clear. Aghh!!!