Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the 4th












There is just nothing like spending the 4th in the white mountains. I have yet to attend a parade that makes me more proud to live in this wonderful country. Poor chad was still recovering from his neck surgery. He was a trooper. There is nothing like seeing everyone you grew up with in your hometown with a gaping wound on your neck- lovely. The kids are so lucky to have the tradition of the 4th with their Grammy and pops. I did not want to come home. The dreaded laundry is still piled in my room as I type this...............



2 comments:

Melissa Bosen said...

Mike didn't tell me that Chad had neck surgery. Geez! I hope he is feeling okay now and recovering well. I wish we could have seen you while we were all there.

Melissa Bosen said...

Could you be any more beautiful, Amber?
Love your hair--cut, color, all of it.