Wednesday, July 28, 2010

darn this economy!

Well- biznass was a bit slow this rainy day on our block. Poor kids were so dedicated it nearly broke my heart. They stayed out for 45 minutes with out one single customer.





Even through the rain they remained faithful to their cause.




Tate pleads with the people passing by (which was not very many because of the weather) to try his "super licious lennonade" but there were just no thirsty takers.




Livia organized and reorganized trying to improve the curb appeal while Tate took a little dance break (need I say more..........)













finally after an incognito phone call made by yours truly we had our very first customers! It was AWESOME! Livia was shaking with excitement.




The lemonade tasted GREAT- I think.....................kind of- did I mention the kids made it themselves? should have probably had customers sign wavers or something.



Livia decided that since it was a special day the refills would be on the house. Such a giving little soul that one!















2 comments:

Hi, I'm Lindy... said...

This just melts my heart!!!! How precious they are and I'm glad they finally got some customers with your help! Next time, check the product before it goes on the market! Miss all of you!!!!!
Love, Yellow House Grammy

AudyCamp said...

So funny...This just happened at our house not too long ago. I totally paid some random kids at the park to go buy some of kaylea's lemonade! Your kiddos are so cute.