Thursday, November 20, 2008



My little Livia is growing up there is no doubt. Today when I was cleaning up the house she came up behind me and said "do you need any help your majesty?" It cracked me up. She folded blankets put away toys and then said, "I just love a clean house you know" like she and I were just two ladies having a conversation. I know it is a simple little moment to write about but it just describes the way Livia thinks of others and how she appreciates our home and the work I do. With Chad gone so much, She and I run our home together. She really is the perfect personality for a first born child. She loves being in charge and helping out. She is also a little homebody much like her mother. Whenever we are running errands she will say "let's just go back to the house and make something." I used to not understand why mom's were sad to let their kids begin Kindergarten. I myself could not wait for the day- now that I see it is in deed going to happen very soon- it actually breaks my heart. It is like my time with her will soon be forever shared with real life and our days of nurturing in our home and having her by my side are over. So sad. That is why I just need to keep having babies! The thought of not having a kid around all the time makes me hurt................................

No comments: