Thursday, November 20, 2008

just this once.........

Five random facts about me:
I never participate in tags but I thought- what the heck let others in the world of Amber however boring or strange it may be.......................

#1 I LOOOOOOOVE to sleep. I think about it all the time and dream about how great it is going to feel to go to bed at night. In fact it is what makes things hard for me when I have a newborn. I can handle just about anything but the whole lack of sleep situation. (no I am not depressed- i just move too fast while I am awake and I get exhausted I think)

#2 I love music. I have music playing in the background all day long. I sing and dance with the kids every day. It is what inspires me.

#3 When I close the blinds at night they all have to be in the same direction. yes it is true -OCD is part of my life. Sometimes I catch Livia doing something strange like that and I think - poor kid.

#4 I love it when my husband sings songs to me that he has made up. They are hilarious and heart warming and he has done this since we dated. It is our special little connection I think.

#5 Sometimes my heart gets overwhelmed with the love I have for my kids. Nothing could have ever prepared me for being a mother. I Love waking up in the morning to their beautiful faces. I love cuddling with Tate and how when he is telling me something he is always rubbing my cheeks or playing with the hair underneath behind my neck. They have such different personalities and they are what gives me motivation each day. You always have to get up and do service as a mother and I believe that is the happiest existence. Even the cruddy times are still surrounded with overwhelming love for my children.


I hope this was random enough. I am glad that I finally have a "Tag" on my blog so people don't think I am a Tag snob.

No comments: