Sunday, December 9, 2007

Snow is here!


Our kids want to play outside all day in the snow. We finally got some white stuff and the kids could not be happier (even though they do not look like it in this pic) They get really upset when it is time to come inside or when we are too busy to help them make a snowman. We even had some of our good friends, the Shepherds, stop by for some snow fun. Growing up, my parents always told me that the snow on the very top of the mountains tasted just like powder sugar so I have been pointing to the San Fransisco Peaks and telling Livia the same story- She begs me every day to take her up there so she can eat the snow. We are supposed to be getting up to a foot of snow tomorrow- keep your fingers crossed!!!!

4 comments:

wendy said...

That picture cracks me up! It is the opposite of how they were once they got outside.

Rachael said...

I still can't get excited about snow - but maybe if it really was powdered sugar :)

Bethany said...

I love the powdered sugar story and I love the snow! we were very excited for it too.

Unknown said...

I remember in HS you telling me about the powder sugar. Any time I see the La Plata Mtns, I think I of you, no lie, ever since HS.