Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Livia is obsessed!


My little girl only has one thing on her mind all day- she loves ballet! Ever since I took her to the ballet last Saturday she has asked to have her hair in a ballerina bun. I am actually getting quite good at it. She strips down the minute we get home and puts on a tutu. She twirls everywhere she goes. Today I was spying on her playing in her room with Tate and trying to convince him that he was her prince- "NO, La La I not I a puppy!" he would insist. She was getting so frustrated with him. I have to say she is quite graceful. I will try to post a video of her dancing on her toes. I can't figure out how people get video on their blogs.

1 comment:

Jen-ben said...

Oh my goodness Amber, she's so adorable. How much girlier could she get right? Because I'm sure she didn't get that from her mom.... :)