Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday Night Spotlight! (yes it is back!)


Tonight I am spot lighting two very special girls in our life- Savannah and Shayde!
We just love these twins. I remember the day Nicole came over to my apartment at Campus heights with a pale face and a pic of the ultrasound- "we are having twins!" We were all in shock but so very excited! Nicole and Jay where some of our first friends to have babies and since it was before my own came along, I lived vicariously through them. I remember when Nicole got put on bed rest and Shannon, Tess and I surprised her with a decorated nursery for the girls. Now I can hardly believe that they are in kindergarten and doing math!!!!! They still have their giggles they had as babies and they definitely light up the room when they enter. I especially love how giving they are. They have always shared and I love that example around my kids. Shayde can't even take a compliment without wanting one given to Savannah. I just wanted to spotlight these precious girls and let them Know how much we love them and we are so glad they are in our life.

5 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

The Idea Stealer is going to STRIKE AGAIN!!! It's me, It's me!! I am going to take your can idea and run!! You are so creative! No wonder I like you so much!!
I LOVE THOSE TWO SO MUCH! What a great thing! They are the best little friends! I miss them a ton! Nicole thinks you are the greatest! I know why, you are a good friend!

Amber said...

Tiffany it actually is my sister in law Tess who came up with the whole Jammie Cans! I have to give credit where it is due!

Unknown said...

Ok -- even though my day has been filled with inappropriate laughter (thank you L-T)this brought tears to my eyes. I loved my baby room at campus heights and all you Rhoton girls were my family there. You guys took such good care of me during my pregnancy and loved my babies for me when I needed a break. I seriously couldn't ask for better friends. Thanks for loving my girls. I can't wait to read this to them.

Tiff Hunt said...

Love a duck, It basically is a nicer way of saying crap or any other swear word. In my book anyway. You are funny!! Thanks to Tess whose Idea I am going to steal!!

Jen-ben said...

Ok so these are the CUTEST little girls!! OH my goodness, I want to take their picture!! :)