Monday, December 3, 2007

paaaaalease come home Daddy!





Chad has been gone since Tuesday- I hate not having a husband.... to all of you single moms out there- you are amazing! Since he has been gone I have flooded the kitchen (left the water running after putting some dishes in soapy water), the kids have tested me to the point of me locking myself in my closet for fear I will hurt them (notice the picture of the bathroom?- that was the smallest mess of the week!) Last night Tate pushed Livia into the bathtub after I had just gotten them bathed and dressed for bed (my fault for forgetting to pull the drain) and then the other night I was awakened by a screaming child who fell out of his bed and hit his mouth on his nightstand. There is nothing like opening the bedroom door to a crime scene in the middle of the night- there was blood all over his room and his fat lip has now turned into tiny little cold sores and he is just miserable. I am not saying these things don't happen normally but with my stabilizing-perspective giving husband absent, I just feel overwhelmed! I just got off the phone with Chad and he said his hunter will get one today- everyone cross your fingers he comes home tonight!!!!!

No comments: