Sunday, July 22, 2007

What good Friends I have...........

On Saturday Chad and his brother Brian took the kids camping by the Grand Canyon so I could get Tate's room moved. Tess and her sister Tamra came to give me a hand- It is always so embarrassing to let others see your stuffed closets and hidden chaos! They are definitely in my inner circle of trust now! I moved Tate into the guest room because it has way more space for him to play. We had such a good time decorating it and organizing everything- Thank you Tess for staying up so late to finish this huge project- I really appreciate it! And of course thank you Tamra and helper Rett for giving us a hand. The armoire (AKA the "Beast") was so hard to move but between the three of them they got the job done- I of course was doing the hard task of taking pictures and bossing!

No comments: