Monday, July 9, 2007

Monday Night Spotlight!


I hope Di doesn't mind me stealing this picture from her blog. Di is my Monday night spotlight! for those of you who are just joining in on the fun on my blog, every Monday I will be spotlighting someone special in my life. The reason I picked Di today is that she is just one of those constants in my everyday life. Not many days go without a phone conversation between us. We can talk about our kids, our dreams and pretty much anything that is on our minds with out any sort of fear of judgement from each other. We have known each other for a while but didn't become super close until Tate was born. I think this was a time when I really needed a friend who understood what I was going through and she was definitely that friend. I love serving others but I have always had a hard time receiving it. Di was one of the first friends who helped me out with giving me service in a completely comfortable way- she just gets me! We used to live close to each other (our backyards touch) and we would always talk over the fence with our little chairs set up. We would borrow things over the fence, return things over the fence and even pass our kids over the fence! (I got really strong biceps from doing that). After moving away our friendship has continued. I really am grateful that our paths have crossed and that I have a buddy to talk to when I go through the emotions of raising a young family. I love you Di- you are such a beautiful person. You work so hard at being a better mom and that inspires me. I have never met someone that is as beautiful inside as they are out! Are you blushing yet? thank you for the friendship it has meant more to me than you will ever know...................

2 comments:

Andra said...

When you spotlight Chad are you going to post his mugshots?? JK!!

AudyCamp said...

I think Di's great too!!:) -She's a "humble great one."