Monday, July 9, 2007

Tater is now 2!!!!


We celebrated Tate's 2nd birthday over the fourth holiday in Eagar. It was perfect timing because all of the cousins on Chad's side were able to be there. We had a "Drive in Movie" party. Tate is in love with cars. He not only loves the movie "Cars", he loves "Mckeen" (lightning mcqueen) from the movie more than anything. He had a really good time. My Father inlaw set up a movie theatre in his backyard and they watched the movie on the back of the house. First we did cake and presents and Tate got his vey first big boy bike! We bought him a big wheel- I remember riding one when I was a kid. It fits his short little legs perfectly. Happy birthday my little boy- you sure are a special one- I love you!

1 comment:

AudyCamp said...

Amber-I just realized & remembered at the same time how close our two boys are in age. I remember we had them about the same time. Wow. He looks so old. Daylan turned 2 on June 17th. Time sure flies when you're having fun!