Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the tree...........









The tree this year was quite the experience. Chad was determined to go chop down our tree and in true Griswald fashion we picked the hugest one we could find (remember they always look smaller out in the wilderness!) we would finally hike up to a tree we thought was just perfect and then we would glance behind us and find one that was even better! this went on for some time and all I could think of was my perfect fake one at home under the house. I was trying to be a good sport but it just so happened that I was quite sick with this third pregnancy and kept sitting down and chad thought i was not getting excited enough for this amazing family experience. Why can't men be pregnant just for one day?

4 comments:

Ironygirl said...

I'm all for men being pregnant one day but it would have to be during the 1st trimester or the last week. :) Congrats!

Amy said...

Aw, congrats! I had no idea! You have such a cute family! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Now send some pics of that monster tree decorated!

Courtney said...

That would be fun to cut down your own tree. What a great adventure. Congratulations!! I didn't know. When are you due?

wendy said...

I love all the updates with your family! As I am looking at the pictures, I think I have the hat that Livia is wearing when you cut your tree down. I'm not sure how it ended up at my house but it is in my laundry room in the pile of stuff that is not ours but not sure what to do with it.:)