Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Morning.....

Chad made me these nifty ski hooks.





Chad pretty much stayed on the couch assembling and untying toys all morning. What a great dad.



Christmas morning was magical as it is every year. I love having kids. It makes everything extra special all over again. They were so thankful for everything which was my main goal this year. I hate it when kids just expect things. Chad got me a Kindle which I am not sure is a good thing because I have already read five books! I have no self control and this instant gratification movement we have going on is terrible for my personality. A great learning opportunity I guess. We had a relaxing day at home and Chad made me my favorite dinner- why? Because he loves me so very much! Chicken fried steak, Chad's signature Magic Mashed Potatoes and green beans (we are talking the kind drowned in butter with no nutrients left what soever) just like I love them. I had a great nap and the kids played on their "ripsticks" all through the house. I will have to video them and their mad skillz and post it.

No comments: