Thursday, January 20, 2011

{little bump}

I am thrilled! Even though I am sick as can be with this one I can't help but smile every morning that I am finally having another little saggy diaper! I am convinced it is a boy. I had a dream last week that I was getting a pedicure and the entire time I was in the massage chair I was delivering baby boys! I delivered 5 babies total and boy was I exhausted when I woke up that morning! Gotta love the pregnancy dreams. Chad has been a trooper with this "All the time sick" fiasco. However, we both keep saying this will probably be our last addition to the little familia. I know I always said I wanted 8 kids but reality is just so much different than day dreams.............maybe if I did not have to be pregnant that many times I would be on board! Give me all of your name suggestions!

8 comments:

amy said...

Congratulations Amber! That's very exciting news. I hope your sickness ends soon!
- love your long lost roommate!

Tia said...

Congrats - super happy for you!!! Loving your makeup - your eyes!

Anonymous said...

Miss Amber....I lOVE your baby bump. I am so happy for you guys. You look FANTASTIC!! Have you been watching more utube videos from the makeup lady?....if so they have been paying off.;) I miss you guys feels like I haven't seen you in forever. R u coming to farmtown anytime soon. Hope your doing great, give the kiddos a squeeze, and tell Chad he looked H.O.T in the headband!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

don't you just look adorable!! congratulations on baby #3... so happy for you!!!

Courtney said...

Such a cute baby bump. I am so happy for you guys. Hope we can meet up sometime in the future. I think it has probably been 4 or more years since we have seen each other. Congrats on number 3!!

diane lott said...

you look great and i love you with bands, how fun. i think its a girl

diane lott said...

bangs! thats what i meant

Jen-ben said...

I'm SO SO SO excited for you!!!