Monday, January 10, 2011

How did this happen?


Yesterday at Church Chad and I received a shock of a lifetime our little sprite Liv is now in the Senior Primary! I could not believe it............I was stunned. She still is wearing 5T for goodness sakes. Since I am teaching in the Senior Primary I was able to spy on her during Sharing Time and she just looked so tiny compared to all of the kiddos. Last night before we went to bed she and I cuddled for a while and read her new pinkalicious book GG recently gave her. She read the entire book to me and I realized just how grown up she is. Quite the little lady that one. She is so responsible and loves routine. She loves school so much and can't wait to go to the bus stop each morning. As excited as I am for Tate to go to school next year and for me to get the chance to be home all alone with one sweet baby, I realize now how short that window is where our little ones are ours alone. It is hard to let our children grow up. I hate that I take for granted these days and then realize when it is too late what I have right in front of me.

3 comments:

diane lott said...

She is such a doll, I just love her. Liv it up Liv!

Suzanne said...

hi amber, my name is suzanne. i used to frequent your craft blog. i have missed your posts, and wondered if you had been posting your crafting on your family blog, so i headed over. this is really random, but where did you get your rug in your family room? I LOVE IT! and your pillows rock too! anyway, i have been contemplating asking, but i thought i would give it a shot. i don't want you to think that i'm a creepy person or anything. thanks!
suzanne hope
zanhope@gmail.com
zandan3.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

I had the same shock with Haley this year. I thought for sure she had one more year in junior primary. They do grow up way too fast. Your family pics are great. Rachael did a good job.