Sunday, October 26, 2008

Primary program

Livia loved her new dress and in almost every picture I took- her dainty fingers were extended- Chad and I could not stop laughing.......................
"I lived in the Premortal World" This was Livia's line in the program and she spoke it well. It never fails that my poor little pipsqueak gets stuck behind the podium or a tall child and we have to lie to her when she asks if we saw her during the program. She did a great job. My calling brings me to every ward in the stake's primary programs and I love seeing little children and their courage to get up in front of everyone. I always feel the spirit so strongly when children sing and share the gospel. I am happy to see my little girl grow up in the church- I get to learn as she does in some ways.

1 comment:

Jen-ben said...

She's so big now! And beautiful of course...